Established since 1982
Trading for almost thirty years, Status is synonymous with exceptional quality metrology services, machines, software and support.
Although entirely independent, we’re exclusive strategic partners with Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence and are proud to have served as their ‘UK Technical Service Partner’ since 1999. Our unique partnership with Hexagon enables us to save our customers thousands of pounds through our refurbished and retrofitted CMM’s, fitted with the latest Hexagon controllers and PC-DMIS.
The areas we specialise in are:
- New and Refurbished CMM’s.
- Pre-owned Hexagon Absolute Arms.
- CMM Retrofits and Upgrades.
- PC-DMIS Software Sales.
- Multi-brand Spare Parts Supply – Brown and Sharpe, DEA, Mitutoyo, LK, Nikon, IMS, Ziess, etc.
- Renishaw Probes, Sensors, Accessories Sales and Part-Exchanges.
- Hexagon Probes, Sensors and Accessories Sales.
- Emergency breakdown and routine maintenance cover.
- Calibration and Verification of CMM’s to national standards or accredited by UKAS.
- Laser Error Mapping with Adjustment.
- PC-DMIS Software Support.
- CMM Laser Scanning.
- Beginner and Advanced CMM Training.
- CMM Hire and Outsourcing Operators.
- Sub-contract Program Writing and Inspection.
- Reverse Engineering data.
Quality is always first at Status and our customers expect nothing less. We’re fully accredited to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17025:2017, ISO10360/2 for CMM calibration and ISO Part Measurement Testing.
The Winning Team
We’ve hand selected the winning team when it comes to Quality Inspection, ensuring that the very best results are achieved for our clients.
Core sectors we work with:
- Automotive – Motorsport, Off Highway, Prestige, Interiors
- Oil and Gas – Piping, Drilling and Pumping
- Power Generation – Nuclear and Turbine
- Marine – Submarine and Propulsion
- Defence – Optics, Transportation, Weaponry, Armour
- Medical and Pharmaceutical – Tablet manufacturing systems
- Prototyping – Automotive, Robotics, Medical
- Precision Engineering – Rail, Electronics, Tooling and Machinery
Time to take a closer look?
If you’re looking for a full-service metrology partner that always puts the customer first and consistently exceeds expectations then it’s time to take a closer look at Status. Whether it’s machines, services, software, support, or a combination, we’re here to help. Speak to one of our experts on 0115 939 2228.