Prompt and effective repair
We provide a prompt and effective repair service for your Renishaw systems. After-sales services are designed to keep your manufacturing processes running and to ensure that the lifetime costs of selecting Renishaw products are cost-effective.
We have a range of service terms and pricing available on request.
- Repairs and Upgrades for kinematic touch probes.
- Repairs for electronic precision and analogue scanning probes.
- Repairs and Upgrades for manual and motorised probes heads and controllers.
- Repairs and probes and stylus module changing, interfaces, power supplies and extension bars.
- Calibration of CMM datum reference spheres.
- Advance RBE (Repair By Exchange) Option
- Our premium service – we ship a replacement product on the day you call and before 3.00pm.
- Advance RBE (repair by exchange) is designed to minimise downtime caused by in-service failures. Just call us, tell us the serial number of your Renishaw system, and we’ll send you a replacement within a day.
A quick response service that provides you with a factory-standard replacement. Send us your faulty system and we’ll inspect it, diagnose any faults and provide you with a replacement unit, rebuilt to the same standards as a new product.
Skilled technicians test your Renishaw system and repair any faults found.