Status Metrology – Field Service Engineer
We are synonymous with the supply and service of high precision Co-ordinated Measuring Machines (CMMs). Located on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border, we have almost 30 years trading experience and we have recruited an enviable customer portfolio. To assist with the growth of the business we are now looking to expand our busy and dynamic Service Department capabilities.
The Role – Product Specialist
- Home and office based.
- Customer facing.
- Fault-finding, diagnosis and repair.
- Verification and calibration of CMMs (to UKAS & ISO 10360 Standards).
- Service of CMMs.
- Decommission, move and re-commission of CMMs.
- Retrofitting and re-build of CMMs.
- Upgrade and installation of CMM software and hardware.
- Accurate and concise administrative paperwork.
- Core working hours – Monday – Friday (8am to 4.30pm) – however flexibility is required.